Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Here are the Choices

Well, you have all been patiently waiting since Monday to see the two potential wedding dresses. I want to thank you for your suggestions, and I want to address a few of the comments before I show you the choices.

"Why pick one?" so many of you asked me, especially in light of the fact that there is not just one event. It's a great suggestion, and I wish it were just that easy; but only one of our several events is really dress-worthy. The receptions are picnics and very casual; I've actually already chosen what I'm wearing for those, and I'm only planning to wear my dress on the beach.

Some have said, "Eat, eat, eat!" so the first dress just fits. And hey, wouldn't I love to? But the thing about that is, while my wedding dress would fit, none of my other clothes would. And that opens up another can of worms, doesn't it?

And finally, to the girl who wonders why I don't just get the store to order my size...Silly April!!! I got the dress that doesn't fit at Marshall's! They don't order sizes; they get what they get, and that's all I can get! So you see my dilemma. However, it wouldn't be a big deal to have it altered, if that dress wins. But that will be up to you.

Once you've looked at the pictures and made your choice, go to the side bar, and cast your vote. If you have any suggestions, you know you can always leave a comment here or shoot me an email. I love to hear from you, and right now, I really need you!!!!!

Here are your choices...

(TIP: If you want to see the picture bigger, just click on it.)

Dress #1







Dress #2





8 comments:

Amber said...

Okay....while they are both nice and either would be excellent for a beach wedding, I have to say that choice #2 is my favorite!! I LOVE the back and think this is the most flattering. Just my opinion though! Good luck!

cathie said...

I voted for dress #1; hopefully you can get it altered to fit you. I think this would work the best for your big day! I'm sure you'll be letting us know who won the competition, right?

Anonymous said...

Dear charlotte now u like a queen
(very very nice)

SandyS said...

I love both dresses and you look great in both. I voted for dress 2 only because it looks a little 'fancier' for a wedding plus it hides your tan lines! Number one did not look too big on you at all.

Anonymous said...

Silly April loves number 2! I like the back!

Pat said...

Each dress has something going for it. The skirt pleats of dress #1 are very flattering. But who can resist the detail in the fabric of dress #2 - not to mention the pleats that so beautifully accent the top! I must go with dress #2 ... how many times can I vote?
Love, Mom

Nicole said...

Your crass college roommate thinks dress #2....because you have boobs in it. HA! No really, the back of dress #2 is really nice. Whatever you choose, you'll look beautiful.

Charlotte said...

Thanks guys! Keep the comments coming. They're very helpful. And Mom, your vote counts at least twice!!! :)